Home city guide police stations in sasaram

Police Stations in Sasaram

The Police force in Bihar is known for their dedication and discipline. The police force in the state plays an important role in stabilizing the law and order situation in the cities. The state of Bihar was under the control of Bihar police force. The Superintendent of police is the head of the police force in the state and he owns the responsibility to maintain law in the state. The administrative district of Rohtas is dotted with several police stations. These police stations are established for the security of the residents. The main aim of the Police force is to keep check on suspicious activities and to put the criminal behind bars so that the residents can live peacefully. Mentioned below is the list of police stations.

Superintendent of Police

Police Station : S.D.P.O Sasaram
Phone No : 06184- 222031

Police Station : Nagar Thana Sasaram
Phone No : 06184- 222133

Police Station : Muffasil Thana Sasaram
Phone No : 06184- 222035

Police Station : Sasaram T.O.P .(I)
Phone No : 06184- 22202

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Sasaram

Loader
  • S
    Shilpi from Sasaram 220 Days ago

Sir, I want to know the number of CAW cell. Or any number for my protection because I get day by day mental harassment by my would be in laws. Plz provide me numbers related to the matter

• S
    Shilpi from Sasaram 220 Days ago

• J
    Jouhar nadim from Sasaram 332 Days ago

Sasaram toll palaza ke pas pura jaam lga h koi traffic rule hi nhi h aam janta bhut pareshan h

• J
    Jouhar nadim from Sasaram 332 Days ago

• V
    Vivek kumar mehta from Sasaram 381 Days ago

Hello sir, my self vivek kumar I'm in Bangalore now and mom and dad both works as government sector in sasaram bihar. My mom is in sadar hospital and she lost her phone today. From room nob 14. She is A.N.M there. And today some1 stole her phone. It's IMEI no is 865501032954365. As she s government employee so many imporatim document and personal information is there in Mobile. So it will be very bad if they miss use this phone. And as I'm a CSE engineer I just traceed that phone and it was near to dehri at 5 o clock. Still it s switched off. But if you people can help me and my family to trace that phone it will be appreciable. If you need any further information contract me 8147371048.

R
    Rohit rajfrom Sasaram 333 Days ago

Respected sir. 3 din se mere mobile no 7369925971 aur meri friend ke no 9113364994 per 6203169363 se call kar ke glause ki ja rahi hai jis mai depression me hu call karne wala kaya cahta hai ye mai nahi janta bas wo mujhe aur meri friend ko pareshan kar diya hai us bare pata kiye to information mila ki wo village panapur thana karaghar se hai us ka name gautam rai hai so my help me

• M
    Modal thana from Sasaram 381 Days ago

Munsi ka contact number

1 1
    S
    SANTOSH KUMAR GUPTAfrom SASARAM 220 Days ago

Respected sir, my mother is tourchered and abused by my neighbour SANTOSH PANDEY s/o shri ASHOK PANDEY, WARD NO 10,FAZALGANJ SASARAM. SO, please take soon action.

• R
    Radhika Raman Singh Kendui gaya from Gaya 670 Days ago

Sir, My daughter snaha Singh, was burnt alive in house by her in laws and admitted to Narayan Medical Collage, Sasaram. She is 100 per cent burnt and admitted yesterday evening but they have not informed me. Just now I hv come to know that she is admitted after burn and I am on way to Jamuhar hospital.So please look into matter if u can record her dying statement immediately.ThanksRadhika Raman Singh9661703780/8083360775

• r
    reeta from devi 690 Days ago

Date.1/03/2018To,The Police Officer In chargeAddress ( Local Police station)Respected Sir, musfil thana very bad service sir not response for case number 1317 reeta devi vill lokdihri po karup very problem fight this time then each day go in mustfil thana but not result and response for case number 1317 , family very fight problem this time then i asking sir give support and help .. no any support no any given solution then condition this time death poor family . death family big news and responsible for thana mustfil sasaram rohtas bihar 802217 i m also 100 time + call on this number 9431800099 dsp ssm sasaram but not recived one time again i m calling this number 9431822811 mufsil thana sasaram not proper give details and not taking proper for case number 1317 again callng patna thana nokha thana dehri on sone enquirer this case taking him but reply local thana responsible this case 8 month already ego not solution what happen sir i message forward every thana and Secretariat and janta drbar chief minister bihar sir thanks sir regard mahender

2 0
  • S
    Sunil Kumar from Sasaram 777 Days ago

sir, savinay nivedan hai ki Gola bazar Sasaram me Murti bechne vale apana dukan road ke lagbhag adhe adhe hisse me Laga rakhe hai ,jisse aane Jane me bahut kathinai ho Rahi hai, kripya uchit karvai kare !

2 0
    R
    Rajfrom Sasaram 623 Days ago

Still no any action taken on this things every time the while shopkeeper put there goods outside of there shop,And the government is doing nothing...

R
    Rajfrom Sasaram 622 Days ago

• S
    Sunil from Delhi 917 Days ago

Hello Sir , I heard my friend was murdered on 26th May 2017 and no FIR or police complain filed by parents. His name his Chandan Gautam , he is from Sasaram. I heard from his friends that he was shot dead. I want you to investigate the actual cause. Thank you.

4 0
  • S
    Sarfraj shekh from Sasaram 930 Days ago

सर सविनय निवेदन है कि शिवसागर रोहतास मदैनी गाँव मे जो मुहरर्म के दिन जो घटना हुई ।अभी तक कोई भी कार्रवाई पूजा समिति के दोसियो के ऊपर नही की गई है थानाध्यक्ष द्वारा जबकि fir कि जा चुकी है ।दोसियो के ऊपर हम सभी मुस्लिम समुदाय चाहते है कि आप अपने स्तर से कारवाई करके हमलोगो को न्याय दिलाने की कृपा करे।

• R
    Rakesh singh from sasaram 1372 Days ago

सर,सविनय निवेदान है कि मै राकेश सिंह आपके शहर सासाराम का निवासी हूँ।मैं आज सुबाह अपने मोटरसाइकिल से पोस्ट औफ़िस के तारफ गया था ।मै जाम के कारण गलत रोड पर रोड पार कर राहा था तभी रक स्कारपियो जिसपर जदयू का झांडा लगा और BR 24P 7040 उसका नम्बर था।मूझे धाका मार दिया मेरा पैर जख्मी हो गया है।वहा खड़े पुलिस उसे दन्ड न देकर मूभे डाटने लागेऔर उसे हासते हुए जाने दिए।क्पया मेरा सहायता करें

3 0
    S
    Sasaramonline.in Expertfrom 930 Days ago

Hi! Please report any such matter to the civil authorities of the region. Open the link to find all important numbers where you can register your complain.

1 0
    S
    SANTOSH KUMAR GUPTAfrom SASARAM 220 Days ago

My mother is mentally tourcher by my neighbour SANTOSH PANDEY S/O SHREE ASHOK PANDEY on date 16/03/2019,11am.So, SIR please soon take action.

S